
Dodatki
h

e first mention of the castle in Zboiska comes from 1412, when Matiasz, a saltworks workman, settled Hungarian robbers there. In 1529, the castellan of Przemyśl, and then the voivode of Kraków, Mikołaj Herbert Odnowski, expanded and strengthened the existing complex. At the beginning of the 17th century, another expansion of the fortifications was made. In 1657, when the army of the Transylvanian prince George II Rákóczi invaded Poland, planning the partition of the Polish-Lithuanian Commonwealth
|
|
photo by ZeroJeden, VI 2009 |
|
with the Swedes, the castle in Zboiska was destroyed and did not rise from ruin.