eutonic castle on the Łeba River. It was erected by the Order in the mid-fourteenth century as the seat of Teutonic vogts. It was founded on a rectangular plan without a courtyard, in the Gothic style. In 1410, it was in the hands of the army of King Władysław Jagiełło. During the Thirteen Years' War again in Polish hands. The Treaty of Toruń granted it as a fief to the Pomeranian Duke Eric II. After the death of the last member of the family in 1637, he returned to Polish again. From 1657 in German hands. It was rebuilt many times from the 16th to the 20th century. From the original building, the Gothic eastern gable, part of the cellars, arrowslits, the castle mill and a fragment of the perimeter wall have been preserved.