
Dodatki
n

the second half of the fifteenth century, there was a grange in Jakubowice, which in 1554 was the property of the Samborzecki family of the Rawicz coat of arms. The next owners were the Tęczyński family, who in the second half of the 16th century erected a Renaissance manor house in the place of the farm. It was built of stone on a rectangular plan, it had three floors.
From 1617, the manor belonged to the Zasławski family. In 1663, the owners were Teofila and Władysław Zasławski, who expanded the seat by adding pavilions and walls. At the end of the 17th century, the castle belonged to the Sobieski family, and in the years 1705-1779 to the Sanguszko family, and later to the Szeptycki family. From 1850, the castle was in the hands of Aureli Grodzicki. In the nineteenth century, it was rebuilt into a pseudo-romantic palace, and
|
|
The manor house in Jakubowice Murowane in the photo from 1918-22 |
|
a tower was erected then. In the twentieth century, work on another reconstruction was undertaken.